Sunday 31 December 2017

Butterflies

This is another challenge that I haven't managed to join in with for some time!  Finally have some time on my hands at the moment.



I would like to enter these challenges:
Create with TLC - December Challenge
http://desiref.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no16.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/challenge-32.html

I have used a serviette for the background.  The image is from Create with TLC.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the butterflies in the image.  Matting is beige cardstock.  I also added some butterfly stickers as embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Butterfly card and a fab idea to use the serviette. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love butterflies... thanks for joining us at Creatief Ladybirds..
    bye ine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 16th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Wishing you a wonderful 2018!

    ReplyDelete