Friday 29 September 2017

Tulip Time

Today is the last day of the school term but I have the day off work.  I am going to a concert this evening and need to travel to get to it.   I have to work one week of the school holidays anyway so it will be nice to have today off and spend some time with my daughter.  I'm just squeezing in uploading this card before I head off.


I would like to enter these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Embossing
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-262-embossing-or.html

The background is pearlescent paper embossed with an embossing folder.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some more pearlescent paper.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like your embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete