Friday 4 August 2017

Live Laugh Farm

I'm still struggling with sickness so not doing much.  I have tried to create something when I feel up to it.  This is one I have managed to complete:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Scallops + 3 Layers + Hot Pink
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/recipe-challenge-3-layers-scallops-hot.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - For The Love Of Cows
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-july-28-2017


I have used a paper and two tags from a farm themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The scallop border is from a different paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a wooden cow embellishment.  Matting is pearlescent paper.


1 comment:

  1. How adorable - I LOVE the addition of the pink gingham! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Recipe Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw. Please join us in the new challenge which starts in a couple of hours time.
    huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete