Monday 17 July 2017

Throw Kindness around like confetti

A while back I started three canvasses for my dining room wall.  I completed two of them but the third one has been prepped but otherwise blank until now.  The challenge at Scribbles Designs for July was just the inspiration to complete that third canvas.  So, this month our theme is "Use your noodle to doodle" - simply use a doodled image or add your own doodling!  There are plenty of ideas in the challenge post which you can find here.

I used an image called Throw Kindness from Scribbles Designs.



Colouring is with copic markers.  I also used some Tim Holtz stencils, texture powder from Art Ingredients and mini art stones from Art Ingredients.   There is also a doily behind the image that I painted with gesso and then coloured with a copic marker.

I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - July
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/1st-july-2017-classic-design-team-open.html

3 comments:

  1. Really love this saying Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous work and love the idea to have these canvases in your dinning room..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete