This is my third attempt at entering the challenge at Marianne's Designs. First time, I forgot to list the dies that I used, second time the challenge didn't translate correctly into English! Hopefully, this time I've got it right!
I have used the following dies from Marianne's Designs:
LR0195 - English Roses
LR0196 - XL Flower and Leaf
LR0270 - Anja's Vintage Ornaments
LR0291 - Pump (Stilleto Shoe)
I used a paper from Bo Bunny along with some cardstock offcuts to create the background. I used the English Rose unrolled as a background to the pump. I inked the pump with some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to bring up the details on it. I used the XL Flower pieces (all three sizes) to die-cut the flowers four times using Foamiran. I shaped the foamiran flowers using a low heat iron and added a bit of colour with a Playcolour Art Gouche Solid Paint stick. Once the flowers were layered I added stamen to each of them. This was the first time I had made these flowers and I think that it is something I want to try again. I also used some organza ribbon.