Tuesday 11 July 2017

Third Time Lucky?

This is my third attempt at entering the challenge at Marianne's Designs.  First time, I forgot to list the dies that I used, second time the challenge didn't translate correctly into English!  Hopefully, this time I've got it right!



I have used the following dies from Marianne's Designs:
LR0195 - English Roses
LR0196 - XL Flower and Leaf
LR0270 - Anja's Vintage Ornaments
LR0291 - Pump (Stilleto Shoe)

I used a paper from Bo Bunny along with some cardstock offcuts to create the background.  I used the English Rose unrolled as a background to the pump.  I inked the pump with some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to bring up the details on it.  I used the XL Flower pieces (all three sizes) to die-cut the flowers four times using Foamiran. I shaped the foamiran flowers using a low heat iron and added a bit of colour with a Playcolour Art Gouche Solid Paint stick.  Once the flowers were layered I added stamen to each of them.  This was the first time I had made these flowers and I think that it is something I want to try again.  I also used some organza ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Heel erg mooi kaartje geworden.
    Leuk dat je mee doet met onze sketch.
    Groetjes van Judith
    Marianne Design Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Suze!
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk kaartje! Leuk dat je hebt meegedaan met de MDchallenge!
    Groetjes Boukje.

    ReplyDelete