Tuesday 4 July 2017

Summer Birthday

I wasn't sure that I was going to complete this card before the challenge finished.  I have been away with no internet for most of the past week.  It is amazing how far behind I got in that short time!  I decided to take a break from catching up on e-mails etc today and create a couple of cards.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Summer Birthday
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-300-summer-birthday.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-129-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your colouring is lovely and matches your pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and scene and I love the patterned paper! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I really love the layout and great coloring of the image. Thanks so much for playing along in our Summer Birthday challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete