Wednesday 5 July 2017

Spooky Cat

I felt like creating a Halloween card with this spooky cat:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/sketch-115-with-digistamp-boutique.html
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-47.html


I have used a digital paper from Lozzy.  I added some black mesh ribbon and some purple grosgrain ribbon.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I also added some bat shaped confetti and a purple brad.

And because I did this post in a big rush, I forgot the sketch initially!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, great Halloween card, this is a great image and I just love your design paper and colour. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Suze and thanks for using digi papers, id forgot all about those one lol...Thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge and good luck in draw...Hugs Lozzy x
    ps you linked up now..number 81

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete