Wednesday 26 July 2017

One More Christmas Tag

If I continue to make some tags throughout the year maybe this year I won't get to wrapping presents and be short of tags!


I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/challenge-425-20th-of-july-christmas.html


I have used an image from Melonheadz cut into a tag shape.  I coloured with a combination of copic markers, Wink Of Stella (yellow) and Spectrum Sparkle (red, blue and green).  I added some fibres through the tag.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific tag, Suze, I love the strong colours you've used on the border and the cute Christmas tree!

    Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete