Friday 21 July 2017

Catch The Bug Christmas in July - Day Two

Day Two of the weeklong Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug is Sketch Challenge.  This is the sketch that we had to work with:


I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called JJ Christmas Box Digi Stamp.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas In July - Day Two - Sketch
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/christmas-in-july-sunday-day-2-sketch.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-338.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured with copic markers. I added some embellishments from an embellishment pack by Teresa Collins.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how she turned out, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your papers too. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and what a fun image.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 338 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete