Thursday 20 July 2017

Catch The Bug Christmas in July - Day Three

Day Three of the weeklong Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug is Gift Wrapping.



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Rudolph Presents Digi Stamp.

 And the back side of the package:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas in July - Day Three - Wrap It Up With A Twist
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/christmas-in-july-monday-day-3-abc.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/challenge-47.html

Last Christmas I received a bar of chocolate from one of the local businesses in a blue packet.  I kept the folder packet as I thought it would be great to recycle it for this Christmas.  Since the challenge at Catch The Bug had a twist of non-traditional colours it was perfect!  I printed the image out three times (one flipped so it was facing the other direction).  I also printed out a sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring of the images is with copic markers.  I die-cut one of the images into a tag shape using a Tim Holtz Alterations Die.  I used the tag for the reverse of the packet to add the recipients name.   I bought the ribbon used on the front and on the tag (chopped in half) from a Japanese store which had craft items that I hadn't seen before in the usual stores I shop at!  I also added some 3D kiwiana embellishments and two glitter stars.

1 comment:

  1. Great gift wrap!!
    Thanks for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July event. Best of luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug DT

    ReplyDelete