Friday 21 July 2017

Catch The Bug Christmas in July - Day Five

Day Five of the weeklong Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug is


I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Puppy - Enough Reindeer (inspired by the reindeer in the photo).


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July - Day Five (Photo Challenge)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/christmas-in-july-wednesday-day-5-photo.html
CHNC - Use A Die Cut
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/chnc-challenge-342.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Graphic 45.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  I inked the edges of the die-cut image and sentiment with Distress Ink and then coloured the image with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some christmas glitter mesh ribbon and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete