Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Mother's Day

I'm having a frustrating day.  I'm out with my laptop and forgot my wireless mouse!  I am one of those people that can just never seem to get the inbuilt mouse on a laptop to do what it is meant to do!  Typing is fine - other things not so much!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Aurora Wings - Celebrations
https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-51-celebration.html


I have used a paper from a paper pack from Dovecraft.  The image is from Aurora Wings and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has a little colour added with a copic marker.  I added faux stitching to both the image and sentiment with a Reno Art Marker.  I also used a lavender grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some lavender pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day card, Suze! Shades of purple and bright green against white look wonderful - soft, light, and fresh. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the laptop situation, Suze. Adorable card, though.
    Very sweet in the lavender and green. Love the design and delicate paper and the faux stitching is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining our 'Celebration' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete