Monday 22 May 2017

Love Always

I always seem to colour hearts in red - so this time changed it up with pastel colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Pastel Colours
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/pastel-colours-challenge.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Include an animal
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-88-include-animal.html

I have used a paper from a paper pack (I've lost the packaging and they are loose leaf papers so not sure of the source of them!).  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some self adhesive ribbon - I like the floral look to it.  I added a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love that floral ribbon!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane GDT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete