Sunday 30 April 2017

Angel in the Stars

I managed to find a bit of time to create a card today - not the one I'm meant to be making though!  I was more inspired with this one!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-236.html
Ike's World Challenge - Angel or Demons
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Angels in April
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/monthly-challenge-16-angels-in-april.html

I have used a pre-made card base from a paper pad.  I added some "ribbon" which has been die-cut using dies from Cherry Lynn called "Alison's Ribbons".  This is the 2nd combination I have used from the die set.  The image is from Ike's World and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  Matting is pink cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fancy border on this, the colours are incredible too. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card, love her glittery wings. Thankyou for joining us over at Open minded crafting fun for this weeks challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design - love the stars and scallops!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - such great colouring and I love the shiny wings :-) Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete