Monday 16 January 2017

Pink Green and Yellow

I went to buy a CD from a Hi-Fi store yesterday and came across a really great dollar store that I didn't know about!  I bought a few ribbon packs and a couple of packs of glitter embellishments (hearts and stars).  I didn't have enough money with me to get anything else so when I get a chance I am going to go back there and have a good look around!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-32-anything-goes.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - pink, yellow, dark green and embellishment with B
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/colour-challenge-10-january-2017
Creative Craft Cottage - Ribbons and/or Pearls
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-79-ribbons-andor-pearls.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I was thrilled when I realised that the main three colours in this paper matched the colour palette at The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge.  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some bright pink cardstock.  I also die-cut a butterfly from the same cardstock.  The ribbon is from a pack of ribbons that I bought yesterday. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, gorgeous card, love the image and super colouring. Great background design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for participating in the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete