Friday 11 November 2016

Buttons

I only used one button on this card but decided to make a bit of a feature of it and include it on the image.

I'm starting to improve health wise but still not enough energy to catch up on things.  I completed two cards for the challenge at Beccy's Place yesterday but haven't had the energy to create at all today.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Seven)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-7-buttons.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Winter Wonderland - Add Ribbon or Lace
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/add-ribbon-or-lace-andor-christmas.html

I have used a paper and an image from Beccy's Place.  I decided to paper piece the image and also add some copic marker to the heel and some Kindy Glitz to the top of the stocking.  I used a christmas themed button as a decoration on the top of the stocking.  I double matted using both beige and pink cardstock. I also added some pink enamel dots.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're still not completely well Suze, I hope it doesn't take too long before you're fighting fit again.
    You've done a great job creating your card, I really like the colours and the way you paper pieced the design. The sparkly "fur" around the top of the stocking looks great and I love the beautiful button you added... it is certainly the star of the show. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the little sock and it's lovely cute look. Thanks for playing with us over at the Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete