Friday 30 September 2016

Fancy Folds for Christmas

Some time ago I went on a card making day - and made a card using this fold.  I had forgotten about it until I was sorting through some stuff at the weekend and came across it.  So, I decided I would make another card using the same fold but with my own take on it.

I took a photo of the reverse too:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - More than One Fold
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-19-more-than-one-fold.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-19-morgans-artworld.html

I followed the instructions from the card kit we were given on the course.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.   On the course, we embellished with rhinestones but I decided to use some peelcraft stickers instead.  I actually prefer the look of the Peelcraft Stickers.  I added a gold satin bow and a star shaped Peelcraft sticker as well.  The sentiment on the reverse is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.




1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite images. You've colored her wonderfully. Love it - sweet elegance.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete