Sunday 31 July 2016

Birthday Carousel

It is a long time since I've been on a carousel - but images of carousel horses always bring back fond memories.  This one inspired me to create a birthday card

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/july-challenge.html

I have used a paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and I added some Glossy Accents to the image.  I also used some blue textured cardstock for matting the image and sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Suze! You've done a fabulous job colouring the horse, I love your choice of colours and shades. I like the way you added the sentiment on a circle too, it works well with the background paper. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete