Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Two

Here is the second card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Two (Sketch)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/day-2-6th-birthday-bash.html

I have used a wood patterned paper for the background of the card.  I added strips of animal print washi tape at an angle.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured both image and sentiment with copic markers.  I know I used R02 and R05 but not sure of the browns that I used.  I matted with some light brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of wood and animal patterns here! Your card looks great!
    Thanks for celebrating with us and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete