Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day One

I am finally managing to post my cards for the Birthday Bash at Bugaboo.  It has been a week of not the best of health for me so cards have been worked on in patches when I have felt up to it.  I've felt better the past two days so have managed to complete and photograph all the cards!  Yay me!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day One (Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/6th-birthday-celebration-saturday-wild.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Animals
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/challenge-299-animals-1172016.html

I have used two different papers from a safari themed paper pad by DCWV.   I covered the join with a piece of grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloon to give it some shine.  I matted with some brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete