Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas is Coming

I found this sentiment in a matching set of embellishments for the paper and thought it was perfect for this image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Snowman
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-166-snowmen.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas Trees
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/november-challenge.html

I'm not sure whether my Christmas tree is enough of a "feature" for the challenge - but it is more so than some of the other entries so I thought I'd enter it anyway!

I have used a paper and a sentiment from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  I doodled around the image with a Distress Marker - Festive Berries.  The die I used to cut the image is from Spellbinders.


1 comment:

  1. Great card Suze - that image is a real corker! Just makes me want to smile when I see these sweet little snowmen! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Christmas Tree) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete