Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Three (Digital Stamps)

Since I tend to use digital stamps most of the time this is an easy challenge for me - particularly when there are so many great digital stamps at Beccy's Place!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Three (Digital Stamps)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-3-digital-images.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The images are from Beccy's Place and have been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles over the top of the baubles.  I matted with some gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I also used a strip of red cardstock from Rosie's Studio under the image.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you've been busy with all your cards... I think this is the fifth or sixth that I've looked at today, and they've all been fabulous. I really like this one too. I like the monochromatic colour scheme and the way you've added the glitter. Great background paper too. Well done on getting so many cards completed Suze!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete