Wednesday 7 October 2015

Musical Card

I pulled out my Memory Box dies for this one - I have several musical ones but ended up only using one of them!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Musical Maestro
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-221-music-maestro-please.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-247.html

I have used a paper from MultiCraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers E00, E35, E31, YR02, YR00, B93, E43, E41, Y28, YR23.  I used a music die from Memory Box and a flower die from Elizabeth Crafts to add embellishing.  I also used some bling.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge this week! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that I am so late commenting on your lovely card. I love this cute image and your have presented it perfectly! Thank you for playing along with us at THE PAPER SHELTER. Please join us again! (Our family pet of 15 years died and we have been shattered by the whole thing.)

    ReplyDelete