Sunday 11 October 2015

Maritime Masculine Make

I usually struggle with masculine makes - but with a maritime theme this one just came together easily.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #121 + Make it Flat for mailing
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/10/05/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-121/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-282-always-anything-goes.html


I have used three papers from a paper pad called Sandy Toes by Kaisercraft.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers B93, E53, W3, C2, BG15, B000.  I matted with some shimmer cardstock from DCWV.

Just remembered I need to add the sketch!


4 comments:

  1. This is a perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also struggle with masculine cards but you can't go wrong with a nautical themed one like this! Fabulous Suze! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our I (heart) Sketches with a tWiSt #121.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great image to use! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suze. Love this image and your card. Thanks for joining us at FTH Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete