Monday 26 October 2015

Halloween Kitty 2

This is the second card I have made today using a Halloween themed serviette as a background.  I have had a real struggle trying to find papers that work for Halloween cards but my daughter found two different packs of Halloween themed serviettes for me.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Halloween
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/eureka-stamps-challenge-163-halloween.html
QKR Stampede - Halloween
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-162-halloween.html

  
This time I used a black card blank and added the serviette (using Mod Podge) over the top.  I added some black organza ribbon and some spiders through the spider web.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted using black cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Toooo cute to spook! LOving your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us again this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Suze! Love the image you chose. :-D It's wonderful to see you playing along in our Halloween challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and come play again, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete