Wednesday 14 October 2015

Christmas Tree in non-traditional colours

I had a bit of a problem with my photograph of this card.  I will try and take it again in better light and see if it shows up the sentiment on the top layer. 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Pink, Orange and Black
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/freshly-brewed-challenge-october-7-13.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-283-always-anything-goes.html
Crafting With Friends -Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-8.html

I have used some a paper and a topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft (one of this year's Christmas paper pads).  Although it hasn't photographed well the sentiment on the topper says Merry Christmas.  I matted with black cardstock.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers 100, YR07, YR04, RV06, RV02.  I added some Stickles to the star.  I also used black pearls in two sizes from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! Love that you made a Christmas card using our Pink, orange and black color combo. What a beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors. Pity that the photo doesn't show the sentiment, after all your work. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different christmascard. But I love the idea.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    PS Don't forget to link to the challenge not just the blog when you take part in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete