Thursday 8 October 2015

All Wrapped Up for Christmas

I have used a vintage looking Christmas image for my December page of my shabby chic calendar.




I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Shabby Chic
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-166-shabby-chic.html
CHNC - All Wrapped Up
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/chnc-challenge-249-all-wrapped-up.html


I have used paper and embellishments from a calendar pack by Graphics 45.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also used some embellishments from a Vintage Christmas embellishment pack.  I got a bit carried away with the Liquid Pearls but as I was adding it I was thinking of snow falling for Christmas (even though that is the last thing we would expect in New Zealand). 

2 comments:

  1. Nice card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck,
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 249 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete