Friday 31 July 2015

Just keep swimming

Being a swim instructor, I have a lot of use for cards with an aquatic theme.  Occasionally, I have swimmers who move out of the region so it is good to have a card for them to encourage them to keep swimming in their new location.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Swimming
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-149-swimming.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-2.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Sandy Toes" .  The image is from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Deedee's Digis.  I used some blue textured cardstock for matting and Spellbinders dies for the die-cutting.  I added some sparkly glitter domes as they remind me of water droplets.

I'm last minute again this week.  It has been one of those weeks where I wasn't totally well and didn't feel motivated to create.  This morning I got up with more enthusiasm so hopefully I'll have a better day today!

1 comment:

  1. This little frog is just adorable! Love the design and the sparkly domes were the perfect touch! Cute sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete