Friday 31 July 2015

Guest Designer at Morgan's Art World

This week I get to be the Guest Designer at Morgan's Art World.  What a great honour.  I got to work with the image called Tulip Fairy by Judy Mastrangelo.  The theme this week is Three of Something - I used three flowers.




I have used a patterned background paper from Rosie's Studio.  I coloured the image to match the background paper using copic marekrs.  I added some Stickles to the fairy wings.  The flowers were white and I coloured them with Distress Ink Worn Lipstick using a paint brush and adding some water to the Ink.  I added some pearls from Rosie's Studio to the centres of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card. Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. Its been a pleasure! Lisa CT Morgan's ArtWorld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation Suze. Welcome to Morgan's ArtWorld as Guest Designer. So happy to have you join us. Love the image and the added flowers on your creation. What a sweet card.
    Lynn, Creative Team Leader, Morgan's Artworld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze and lovely to have you as our Guest Designer over on Morgans Art World
    Dianne xx
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete