Wednesday 17 June 2015

Retro Chick

It is the middle of June - and time for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs.



I have used a retro paper from a paper pad by Provo Craft which I have had for years!.  I also added some Magic Mesh (which I found in the bottom of my craft stash unused) which I coloured with Distress Ink Black Soot.  The image is from Scribbles Designs and is coloured with copic markers to match the paper.  I also used some red flower gems.


I would like to enter my card into these challeneges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Add a die cut
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-141.html

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - like the way you have the little yellow flowers on the backing paper behind the yellow bird... Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Glitter n Sparkle! (Vic, DT x)

    ReplyDelete