Friday 26 June 2015

Picnic Time

Definitely not picnic weather here at the moment with frosty mornings and still chilly throughout the day.  Although at least the sun is shining!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Use Pearls
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-93-use-pearls.html
Lacy Sunshine - Baseball and Apple Pie Challenge
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/baseball-and-apple-pie-challenge.html
Clear It Out Challenge- Your Style + Favourite Craft Product
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/06/its-two-week-challenge.html

This was a hard one as I don't really have just one favourite craft product.  I love using dies, ribbon and pearls so I have included all of these for the card.  My style would have to be CAS although this one isn't as CAS as I often do.

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio that always makes me think of tablecloths for picnics.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some red organza ribbon and some pearls which I coloured with copic marker YG03.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Clear It Out's Your Style challenge. Hope you join us again.
    Lisa DT
    The Crafting Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining our " baseball and Apple Pie " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh summery card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete