Saturday 27 June 2015

Perfect Patchwork Pup

Just couldn't resist alliteration for the title!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - One for the Boys
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-142.html
Sentimental Sundays - Male
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-264-happy-fathers-day-or.html

I was in a funny head space when I chose the paper for this card.  When I saw a woodgrain paper I thought of bark - then I thought dog - bark!  Okay, maybe not the best of the connections but I did say I was in a funny head space!

The paper is from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Pink Gem Studios and is coloured with watercolour pencils.  The die's used on the image and matting are wonky rectangles from Spellbinders which I bought on special this week.   I already had the wonky squares so thought I'd get the rectangles too.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I also used some blue satin ribbon on the card - this is more from the bargain lot of trims I bought a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment