Monday 8 June 2015

Old MacDonald Had A Farm

That's the theme this week for the challenge at IncyWincy Designs.  So, bring out your animal images and papers and show us your farm animals.  The sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry:

I have used two images and a sentiment from Doodle Pantry for my card:



I have also used some paper from a paper pad by Creativ.  The hay is a pre-coloured image and the barnyard scene I have coloured with copic markers.  I cut the sentiment into a pennant shape.  I used a deliberate play on words there.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-6.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (farm animals)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/pinspirational-challenge-141.html

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Fun theme for this week! Thank you for sharing and joining in the Ants in the Pantry Challenge #6 at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay!! Cute card for the AIMPDC #6 Challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete