Wednesday 3 June 2015

Happiness

The new challenge at Path Of Positivity is all about Happiness.    We have two sponsors this month and they are Imagine That and Sentimental Susan:





I decided to create a canvas for my first make this month:



I sprayed my canvas with three colours of Dylusions ink to represent the sky, hills and sand.  The image that I have used is Beach Day from Sentimental Susan.  I coloured the image with copic markers to match the Dylusions Inks.  I die-cut a sentiment and a beach bucket and spade using Memory Box dies.  I also added some little shell shaped beads.

I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/ag-no-35.html

No comments:

Post a Comment