Saturday 6 June 2015

Four Flowers

I started creating a card with these four flowers a couple of weeks ago - but didn't get any further than printing them out!  I'm finally starting to get on top of things again and managed to actually complete a card this time!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Recipe (Image + Flowers + Ribbon)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/may-recipe-challenge.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/ag-no-36.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - June Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

I have used a floral patterned paper from Rosie's Studio.  The images are all from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I also used a copic marker (R59) to colour the outer of the scalloped squares.  I added some organza ribbon across the card and also tied into a bow.

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Suze. Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That four panel design with the flower images is very pleasing to the eye and makes me feel like I'm looking out a window into a beautiful garden. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Suze. Great colors and fun card design. Thanks for joining the May Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the fun images. Great you used the bugaboo images. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. If you haven't started to follow us yet.. I hope you will. Hugs

    ReplyDelete