Monday 15 June 2015

Forest ferns

I have had these NZ border papers for quite a few years and used very few of them.  I thought they were a perfect backdrop for this image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - 3 or more patterned papers
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/eureka-stamps-challenge-144-3-or-more.html

I am not sure of the brand of these papers as they are in a pile with a paper sleeve around them.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  The matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the image and all the great papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Eureka Stamps! Good luck!
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete