Friday 19 June 2015

Flying into Outer Space

Okay - the background paper is slightly random but I was thinking of "flying through the air" and in my head they went together.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Travel Time
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/its-travel-time.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 310
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/stella-says-sketch-challenge-310.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad called Boy.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the helmet so it appears he is looking through the helmet. The matting is blue cardstock.  I added a PeelOff Border along the edge of the paper and three blue star shaped rhinestones alongside.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Travel” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete