Friday 19 June 2015

Father's Day

For some reason, I always seem to use images of either vintage cars or golf for Father's Day cards.  I can understand the golf one as my father plays golf - but I'm not sure why I'm drawn to vintage car images! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Father's Day
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-143-fathers-day.html
Clear It Out - Flag Colours + metal
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/06/so-sorry-im-late.html

I thought I would include a clip art image of my country's flag too:



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Heidi Swapp for the background.  The ribbon is some more of the bargain ones I bought a couple of months ago.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers and the matted on to red and then blue cardstock.  I also used a metal brad which I have had in my stash for some time - I'm actually now wishing I had bought more of them as I've nearly run out of them and haven't seen them again recently.

3 comments:

  1. Suze, What a wonderful card ! I find that I often don't see your cards until after the beginning of the next challenge because you always post them so close to the close of the challenge. :-D Thanks for playing along in the QKR Stampede "Father's Day" challenge this week and for using as QKR image. Hope to see you again for the next challenge (maybe a little earlier? LOL)
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might require me actually being organised!!!!

      Delete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete