Wednesday 17 June 2015

Christmas Book

When I bought some new sheets for the beds, they came with a folded cardboard in between.  I looked at the piece of cardboard and thought the shape looked like a book.  So all I have done with these is decorated them - the size and folds are as they were.



I would like to enter my book cover into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Anything But a Card
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-207-anything-but-card.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-315-11th-of-june-christmas.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Use favourite embellishment
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-231.html


I sprayed the cardboard "book" with Dylusions Ink.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is sized to fit the front of the book with some room for embellishing the cover.  I coloured the image with copic markers.  The trees and "Joy" are dies from Memory Box which have been cut from glitter cardstock from American Crafts.   I have also used some other dies from Memory Box but cut these from glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I added some Liquid Pearls around the trees as falling snow and then five in a row at the top.

I don't really have just one favourite embellishment - I love my die-cuts (which I have used here) but I also love my mesh ribbon and my Stickles!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Wonderful creation and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our “use your favourite embellishments” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona x

    ReplyDelete