Wednesday 3 June 2015

CHNC Extra Challenge for June

Just where did the first two days of June go to?

It is time to share with you the new challenge at CHNC Extra.  As always our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.




Here is what I created using Christmas Brat Girl Present




I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad.  The image from Bugaboo Stamps has been coloured with copic markers and then has some Stickles and Glossy Accents added.  I also added a felt tree embellishment and some Liquid Pearls (including on the felt tree!)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, Suze, I've just realised that I didn't thank you for this lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for June - please forgive me for being late with my comment. x

    ReplyDelete