Monday 29 June 2015

Charming Birthday

A charmihg image - but also a charm added to the card!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #112 + Charm
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/06/15/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-112/
CHNC Patterned Paper - June
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

I have used a patterned paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Tattered Rose.  I used the Tattered Rose Distress Ink to edge the sentiment.  The sentiment is also from From The Heart Stamps.  I used Spellbinders rectangle and pennant dies for the die-cutting.  I added a butterfly charm.



And here is the sketch I followed:






2 comments:

  1. Sweet Card, Suze.

    Sweet Card, Donna !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Card, Suze !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete