Sunday 7 June 2015

Buttons

Buttons in the image - and buttons in the embellishments!  I didn't think I was going to get this uploaded despite being completed an hour ago as I haven't had an internet connection all morning.  Thankfully, it is now restored.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Tic Tac Toe (Buttons + ribbon + patterned paper)
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-59-tic-tac-toe-3-in-row.html


I have used a lovely rose patterned paper from a paper pad.  I took inspiration from the background paper for the colours for the image.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I used a fancy die from Marianne's Designs to cut the image and then embellished this with some Liquid Pearls.  I have also added some ribbon and some small buttons to the card.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment