Tuesday 23 June 2015

Butterfly Canvas

My walls are starting to look a bit more colourful now that I have completed a few canvasses, although I think I need a few more yet.



I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (yellow - brown (lace) - lime green)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/colour-challenge-16-june-2015
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/welcome-back-blog-hop-and-1st-monthly.html


I have sprayed the canvas with some Dylusions Ink.  I also used a different colour of Dylusions Ink to spray the frame and the butterflies.  All the images used are from Delicious Doodles - Butterfly Border, Butterfly and Fae.   I added some additional colour to the butterflies and flowers using copic markers.  I also used copic markers to colour the Fae image.  I added some glitter to the butterfly wings.  I also used some Memory Box stencils on the canvas itself as well as a piece of magic mesh and some white lace that I sprayed with Dylusions Ink to match the background (although it has turned out a different shade!).  I added a few pearls along the centre of the lace.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh how wonderful that you have done the canvas yourself! Love the colors for it!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Delicious Doodles challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete