Saturday 6 June 2015

Born To Be Wild

When I saw this image I immediately thought of the Steppenwolf song "Born to be Wild" and I just knew I had to create a card for the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge.  However, time has not been on my side this week - and I'm cutting it close to the wire!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Inspired by a Song
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-37-inspired-by-song-midway.html

The paper I have used comes from a Onyx and Pearl paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The pearls come from a matching pearls set.  The image is from Sentimental Susan.  I matted with some black cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Great male card! I love the DP - it sets great background for that image! I'm glad you made it with this card in our "Inspired by a Song" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Thanks for joining and good luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete