Tuesday 30 June 2015

Blowing in the Wind

When I think of the wind, I think of flowers and leaves blowing everywhere.  I've tried to incorporate that feeling in the card.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Earth, Wind, Fire and Water
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/ikesworld-challenges-40-elements-winner.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Trio-tastic (3 butterflies + 3 roses)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/trio-tastic.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is Wind Fairy from Ike's Art and is the freebie provided with the current challenge.  I coloured the fairy in copic markers E00, R22, R20, E41.  I also used a sentiment from the Kaisercraft paper pad.  I added some dome stickers and some white ribbon roses which I coloured with copic marker R22.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love those little butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at IWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful image and Ike gave it to us as a freebie! I used mine at Quoth the Raven for July! Love your coloring and the take on elements blowing in the wind so perfect!! Thanks for playing with us at IWC! ~ Nan, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - she looks super :-D Thank you for using my image and for coming over to play along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete