Wednesday 3 June 2015

B is for........

We are now midway through the challenge at Scribbles Designs and time for a little midway reminder!  I decided to go with B is for Birdhouse and bug:



I have used a pretty paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is Birdhouse 4 from Scribbles Designs and the sentiment is Enjoy Quote also from Scribbles Designs.   I also used some lace from Sullivans, some white pearls and some leaves die-cut from green cardstock using Tattered Lace Dies.   Colouring of the image and sentiment is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/ag-no-35.html

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute and of course I love the dragonfly on it too!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete