Monday 6 April 2015

New Zealand Kiwi

As soon as I saw this challenge, I knew what I wanted to create for it.  It took me forever to get round to it though (story of my life at the moment!).




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Use more than one image
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/ikesworld-challenges-34-use-more-than-1.html
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-221-and-dt.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-131.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/ag-no-27.html

I have printed the New Zealand image on to the base cardstock.  I fussy cut out the kiwi image and layered over the top of the map.  Both images are from Ike's Art and have been coloured with copic markers.  I added some pacifica style embellishments.


5 comments:

  1. Purely cos of the perfect colouring and cuteness of that Kiwi I'm sat here going awwww, such a clever idea to make the kiwi the focus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent creation and I love those embellies :-) It's lovely to see my Kiwi out for a run :-D LoL Thank you for using my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card. It is so different to many others.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again in a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s .
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete