Saturday 4 April 2015

More Spring

I started creating this card for the Eureka Stamps challenge last week but somehow it didn't get completed in time.  So, I was thrilled when the theme was Spring again this week!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - More Spring
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/eureka-stamps-challenge-134-more-spring.html
Sentimental Sundays - Springtime Flowers
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-252-springtimeflowers.html

I printed out three spring images from Eureka Stamps in a vertical line and then added a sentiment from Desert Diva to the right.  I coloured the image and sentiment with copic markers.  As a finishing touch I added some spring flowery satin ribbon from American Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. Love the CAS style of your card and the vertical arrangement of your images. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you used your images on this card!! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete