Saturday 3 January 2015

Mums for Mum

For the second challenge in a row, I have been able to incorporate the twist, colours and sketch into one card.  The biggest challenge of the three was the colours - particularly with my papers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch #91
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/12/15/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-91/
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Anything Goes
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-244-anything-goes-12282014.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - January Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html


I have used two papers from a paper pad by Creativ.  I "stitched" around the blue piece using a Distress Marker (as close as I get to sewing these days!).  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I quite like the look of the image in these colours.  I used a glitter cardstock from American Crafts for matting.



Here is the sketch, twist and colours I followed:



4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Sketches! Hope to see you again for our new challenge on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take with our Challenge this week, Suze. I always struggled with color challenges- somehow i can´t handle it **lol** I like your image choice- i think i´ve never colored it up. Thanks for the inspiration !!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps and i hope to see you back again soon. Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete