Wednesday 14 January 2015

Calendar Page

I am now hopeful of finishing my calendar before too much longer!  I have completed two more months today - this is the first of those:



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Not a Card
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-293-8th-of-january-not-card.html

Both the image and the starry background paper are from Spyders Corner.  I coloured the image with copic markers YG09, YG06, G17, G14, W3, W0, YR07, Y06.  I added some torn paper strips as ground and edged them with Distress Ink- Vintage Photo.  I also added a butterfly sticker and some die-cuts from the back of a Kaisercraft paper pad.

1 comment:

  1. Very whimsical. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete